Published on: 24/11/2021
The Working for Access and Creation Nepal (WAC-Nepal) has been implementing the Building Hope Along the Karnali River Basin (BHAKARI) program in 3 Palikas in Achham district. This BHAKARI progra has been implementing in partnership with Mercy Corps Nepal with the funding from USAID’s Bureau for Humanitarian Affairs (BHA) with a goal to enhance food and nutrition security, reduce future humanitarian caseload, and improve the resilience of communities to recurrent shocks in Achham district in the Karnali River Basin area.
BHAKARI program has planned to conduct the Community Action for Disaster Response (CADRE) training to the task force members. Thus, WAC Nepal invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from the qualified individuals/firms/companies to deliver or facilitate the CADRE training. The hardcopy of the EOI can be submitted with sealed quotation in mentioned address
(A) Consultancy services:
- Delivery of the Community Action for Disaster Response (CADRE) training the taskforce members. There will be total 6 events of this training.
(B) Application procedure:
Consultancy firms or individual are required to submit the following documents:
- Company Profile with valid company registration certificate
- Letter of interest for Consultancy Service.
- Curriculum Vitaes of 6 trainers and contact of 3 persons for reference check.
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Technical and financial proposal along with application letter with clearly mentioning Consultancy Service in subject
Interested candidates or consultancy firms are requested to submit/send documents clearly with sealed quotation by 30th November 2021.
The details for consultancy is available on the website of WAC Nepal please visit www.wac.org.np in the link.
WAC Nepal reserves the right to qualify/disqualify application in any case. If any queries, please contact to;
Working for Access and creation Nepal (WAC-Nepal) Sanfebagar Achham, contact no. 097-627032
field office Kamalbazar Achham (9848477854) field office Mangalsain Achham (097- 590145)