Position Description: This position is responsible for execution of sourcing process until the payment process on all requisitions for goods, works and services and to ensure general purchases and supplier relationship are carried out in alignment with WVIN’s Partner Procurement Guideline and PNGO’s Procurement Policy.
He/she will also assist in the development of high standard of accountability and transparency in procurement of goods and services.
- Managing Purchasing Requisition, Executing and Solicitation of Sourcing Methods and Implement Strategic Sourcing
- Identifying customer alternatives and facilitating access to the ‘best value for money’ for all products and services;
- Ensure major / recurring procurements are under strategic sourcing initiative;
- Propose innovative solutions to increase efficacy through evidence based analysis for consumption by financial and operational dimensions, including price, quality and service;
- Support in improving spending behavior, process, utilization, and optimize total throughput yield
- Review and process Purchase Requisition (PR) in Supply Chain Automation and Integration (SCAI) platform/ authorized systems.
- Lead in implementation and execution of sourcing process including preparing solicitation documents, sending documents to preferred/potential suppliers, collating all necessary documents and recommending vendors/suppliers to relevant authorities including Purchase Committee (PC).
- Ensure procurement biddings requirement is in place for assigned purchase request (quotation registration from, sealed bids, sample verification report and so on)
- Contacts and receives formal quotes from appropriate suppliers; compares costs and evaluates the quality and suitability of equipment, materials and supplies.
- Contract Management
- Assist to increase the cost saving through healthy negotiation and ensure to effective and efficient service and fast and flexible.
- Lead negotiations for strategic and large supplier contracts.
- Manage long term supplier relationships.
- Maintain the supplier relationship without compromising the ethics and value of procurement principles.
- General office administration and logistics management
- Effective vehicle management for staff, when required to travel to field and transportation of goods
- Prepare and process for settlement of office utility expenses such as water, electricity, kitchen supplies, office supplies and so on
- Coordinate and facilitate events/workshops/accommodation. This will include coordination with hotels/catering service providers, raising Purchase Orders and settlement of Invoices
- Payment/Invoice Processing
- Process vendor’s invoices; and forward to assigned finance staff for further process.
- Coordinates purchasing details with supplier including pricing revisions, order cancellation and invoice discrepancies.
- Oversee the payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and all reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Risk Management, Compliance and Review
- Prepare comparison sheets and share relevant information to PC for their review and prepare necessary documentation.
- Proper filing and documentation of all procurement activities as per WVIN’s PNGO Partner guidelines and audit standards.
- Ensure the Block Party Screening (BPS) before process of procurement.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Ensure correct data are fed to SCAI/ relevant authorized systems.
- Maintains all records of purchases with supporting documents (Keep all documents with separate file).
- Prepare, review and submit monthly procurement tracking report.
- Participates in issue resolution, prepare issue reports and escalate issues early and appropriately.
- Professional & Personal Development
- Work – Life balance.
- Prepare and plan individual professional growth and development.
- Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/management or other relevant field
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience as a team player
- Strong knowledge of Procure-to-Pay processes
- At least two years working experience in Procurement Management/Finance/ Office Administration
- Child and adult safe guarding and sponsorship business
- Manage all the working environment in the office and working areas are child and adult sensitive
- Guide the team and organization in managing protection related matters appropriately
- Support the organization in complying with all child and adult safe guarding policies, requirements and audits
- Manage all the sponsorship businesses as per the protocols and guidance provided by WVIN
- Registered children participation are well reflected in the provided reporting platforms
- Ensure operationalization of World Vision’s Child Sponsorship standards, Development Project Standards and sponsorship integration in all phases of programming