The Field Officer- Livelihood will oversee the implementation of the Nutrition & Resilience livelihood project in the respective district/AP ensuring compliance with WVIN’s sectoral and quality standards, Government’s policies and industry norms as provided to their role. The role will be responsible for implementing the project and monitoring the performance of field mobilizers, ensuring that project staffs have access to appropriate technical and functional support, and managing relationships with sectoral key stakeholders including Local Governments at the field level
The incumbent strives in empowering community groups, households and institutions to address and manage the issues to sustain. The local resources are managed well to effectively run the project interventions for a longer run.
This position requires to be innovative and problem-solving skills to adapt to changes and multiple priorities. Along with this, the incumbent requires to integrate with other sectors and cross cutting themes to yield broader impact more effectively and efficiently.
Reports to: Program officers
- Support targeting and verify selection of participating households
- Supervise and mentor Facilitators so that they can perform their duties effectively
- Support project coordinator in oversee interventions to ensure effective and timely implementation
- Oversee participant performance through household spot checks
- Develop training curriculum and train Facilitators on the Graduation programme objectives, implementation process, and expected outcomes
- Identify basic services including health, education, safety nets, and community support groups, that participants can be linked with and make a plan of engagement
- Regularly review-monitoring data to ensure programme implementation activities and participants’ progress are on track and report the progress.
- Liaise regularly with field level staff and senior management about programme progress, challenges, learning, and decisions
- Academic Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor degree in Agriculture Science or relevant discipline with three to five year of experience in related project (preferably Ultra Poor Graduation Model for UGP & Market led agriculture for BSL)
- Sector Knowledge:
- Knowledge on Ultra-Poor Graduation project model
- Promote and support Savings for Transformation (S4T) in the community.
- Facilitate & support for economic empowerment of most vulnerable especially women.
- Contribute to evidence building for livelihoods
- Knowledge on project model especially on Agriculture (CA, Agri Dev. NSA), NRM and DRR (FMNR, CBDRM), Market Development (LVCD), Alternative livelihood (TVET, SYIB, BF))
- Project Management:
- Good understanding on operation issues like timely and quality delivery of services, good planning and monitoring skill.
- Good understanding on donor reporting system and capacity to meet the standards
- Good understanding on the Implementation guideline and able to mentor it to the project staffs
- Good knowledge on the project management tool
- Sound knowledge & skill on project risk analysis and management.
- Good Analytical Skills to analysis project related data and incorporate in the report
- Good ability in report writing skills for developing the periodic report like monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual
- Monthly and quarterly target and expense tracking and review of expenses
- Monthly budget forecast and planning skills and able to manage the finance efficiently
- Verification of vouchers and guide to project staffs while support needed
- Meet financial requirement and deadline as per compliances
- Good understanding on financial management system like supporting documents for voucher, advance settlement process, managing the under-spends etc.
- Capacity Building
- Sound skills in capacity assessment/Training Need Assessment process and tools for staffs and target group
- Skills on project staffs mentoring and onsite support
- Good planning skills for project staffs development and growth.
- Good skills in guiding the process of staff career development plan
- Sound skills to make periodic Design, Monitoring and Evaluation plan
- Sound knowledge on monitoring tools and methods
- Good analysis and presentation skills
- Skills to incorporate the findings/feedback into programming
- Project database (such as HH database) establishment monitoring and interpretation skill
- Relationship Management:
- Skills on Stakeholders mapping and mobilization for broader benefit of the project
- Good skills on facilitation of meeting and proper documentation
- Capacity to identify local advocacy issues and priorities around protection programming
- Maintaining the database with the information of Household Level and its update and monitoring
- Interpretation skill to manage relationship with the Line Agencies and other like-minded organization
- Presentation skills in different forum and network
- Child and adult safe guarding and sponsorship business
- Manage all the working environment in the office and working areas are child and adult sensitive
- Guide the team and organization in managing protection related matters appropriately
- Support the organization in complying with all child and adult safe guarding policies, requirements and audits
- Manage all the sponsorship businesses as per the protocols and guidance provided by WVIN
- Registered children participation are well reflected in the provided reporting platforms
- Ensure operationalization of World Vision’s Child Sponsorship standards, Development Project Standards and sponsorship integration in all phases of programming